Time to think strategically about being successful here:
- Failure to communicate remains the best strategy to discover failure and despair.
- Procrastination is still evil, isn’t it? Build a reading time into your routine.
- Remember you can post up to 150% of required posts on chisnell.com! That’s an easy way to catch up as MP1 heads to a close.
- All substantive posts count! So what if you missed a Friday night? Why rush? Just do them casually over the weekend and you are actually 5-6 days ahead!
- Check out the Bootcamps for extra opportunities to catch up with points: assess!
- You know how I start class discussions: “What do you want to talk about?” Bring ideas and take charge of the conversation! Remember that your active class participation is the best preparation for the May Exam!