Class code — sqd8vf
Resources, Plans and Places to Collaborate
This can be an intimidating project, but it doesn’t have to be! We’ll use this space to keep key documents and notes, sign the digital contracts, and even keep journals of our work. You’ll want to be familiar with Google Drive (and I’ll teach you if you’re not!) I’ll post here from time to time with ideas for planning and thinking.
@ro2021 to 81010
One of the challenges of this project is to give it a Global Context. That doesn’t mean that you have to have a worldwide project, but that there is some thought or application globally. Here are some choices to think about:
- Identities and Relationships: Who am I? Who are we?
- Orientation in Time and Space: What is the meaning of where and when?
- Personal and Cultural Expression: What is the nature and purpose of creative expression?
- Scientific and Technical Innovation: How do we understand the world in which we live?
- Globalization and Sustainability: How is everything connected?
- Fairness and Development: What are the consequences of your common humanity?
If we think creatively, I believe all of your ideas can have a “fit” here, but you can start thinking about these, too. Consider this STEP ONE of our task after you have settled on an idea to pursue! 🙂