Moodle Chapter Time Remaining
AP Lit Exam 2020: May 6
Welcome to AP Literature!
Find everything for the class here!
Seek & Destroy: Find any references to the old 9-point rubric after Sept. 3; Get class bonuses!
A lot of solid starts to the year! For some, time to think strategically about being successful here:
- Failure to communicate remains the best strategy to discover failure and despair.
- Procrastination is still evil, isn’t it? Build a reading time into your routine.
- Remember you can post up to 150% of required posts on chisnell.com! That’s an easy way to catch up as MP1 heads to a close. Podcasts AND posts can really raise an average!
- All substantive posts count! So what if you missed a Friday night? Why rush? Just do them casually over the weekend and you are actually 5-6 days ahead!
- Check out the Bootcamps for extra opportunities to catch up with points: assess!
- You know how I start class discussions: “What do you want to talk about?” Bring ideas and take charge of the conversation! Remember that your active class participation is the best preparation for the May Exam!
RO AP Lit: The Unconscious ios android
@roaplit to 81010
Adam, Jack, Gwen, and Natalie pick apart the nuances of Mary’s problematic bank.
Is it Prufrock or is it Kees? EAH Podcast asks this and more…
Jack, Gwen, Natalie, and Adam examine the motivations for IM’s spontaneous eviction speech.