Crowing Our Successes
Course Newsletter Production
Create a digital newsletter which covers two weeks of our course (all hours) that can be emailed to our class, parents, administrators, and interested others. It should be interesting, informative, and have a decent balance between tightly-worded text and media.
|Creative Composition / Media Composition|
- Article Subject Lines are Cool
- Personalization: Make it yours (+personality!)
- Four or more from these:
- Class Calendar of Important Dates
- Looking Back
- Looking Forward
- Sample Writing or Project
- Feature Article on Class Topic
- Oddity/Weird Fact/Concept from Class
- Pics or Video
- Other audience-relevant feature
- Sign up for a time frame
- Review previous newsletters for size and format
- Plan your features
- Gather info, survey & interview
- Take photos or other media creation
- Draft articles
Design & Refine
- Work on design
- Fit articles to length needs
- Build links and buttons
- Fit and test media
- Check ideas with Chisnell
Publish & Send!
- Proofread 4x!
- Send test email and check links
- Promote via social media
- Hit the Send Button!