- An exchange of Holiday Cards based on name drawn
- Card is designed as if from a literary character we know
- Card contains at least 16 lines of original verse
- Other decoration as appropriate from character
- A decorated version of the card (anonymous) will be given to student in class
- An undecorated copy of the card (with your name) will be given to Mr. Chisnell
- How well do you capture the personality of the character without explaining plot, etc.?
- Creative Work
The Optional Assignment: Literary White Elephant
- Bring in a book “Which Should Never Have Been Written”
- Wrap it in some appropriately tacky way
- Place under our pagan tree
- Let the White Elephant exchange begin!
- Books can be stolen three times (but never by the same person twice)